Marc Portlock is a trial lawyer. He represents people injured from:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Fall down accidents (trips and slips)
- Work-related accidents (worker’s compensation)
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective products
- Exposure to toxic substances
Marc also represents people, including medical providers and business owners, who have been denied money from insurance companies for:
- Personal injury protection (PIP) benefits
- Uninsured/Underinsured (UM/UIM) motorist benefits
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Homeowner’s insurance
Prior to joining Stathis & Leonardis, Marc practiced litigation for many years with a well-respected Philadelphia based law firm.
Marc earned his B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, and his J.D. from Temple University, Beasley School of Law.
Marc is a member of the Middlesex Bar Association, Middlesex Trial Lawyers Association and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Marc is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.