Personal Injury Attorney in Union County, NJ
Whether you were injured in an auto accident, on the road, on the job, in a doctor’s office, or otherwise, the knowledgeable Union County personal injury lawyer here at Stathis & Leonardis, LLC is ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. Our goal is to ensure that no accident victim gets left behind. Contact Stathis & Leonardis, LLC to schedule an initial consultation with our firm.
Our Legal Services
Auto accidents are frequently devastating, and if you were recently injured in any of the following auto accidents, our firm is here to help.
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Mass transit accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Injured passengers
While injuries sustained in auto accidents make up a large part of the cases our firm handles, we are also adept at handling various premises liability claims for those who’ve been injured in the following accidents:
- Parking lot accidents
- Supermarket accidents
- Hotel accidents
- Snow and ice accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Sidewalk accidents
Finally, Stathis & Leonardis, LLC handles several other forms of severe accident cases, as unfortunately, accidents can happen anyplace, anywhere. Our firm can assist you if you’ve been injured in any of the following:
What to do After Sustaining an Injury in an Accident
The moments after an accident are critical, and as long as you are physically capable, you should take the following actions to document the incident and to maximize your chances of winning a future personal injury claim:
- Call the police. Not only will the police write up a report of the accident, but they will also ensure that an ambulance is sent to the scene, which will transport you to a hospital for treatment.
- You should then ask any witnesses of the accident for their name, phone number, and email address, as they may corroborate your claim at a later date.
- If you were injured in an auto accident, take pictures of your car, as well as of the other motorist’s car. If you were injured in a slip & fall, take pictures of the unsafe condition that caused your accident.
- Receive immediate medical treatment at a hospital, and ask your doctor for all documentation regarding the origin and extent of your injury.
- Hire an experienced Union County personal injury lawyer who can gather and present all additional evidence needed to prove your personal injury claim. For example, if you were injured in an auto accident or in a slip and fall, our firm may subpoena surveillance footage of the accident as it happened.
Ensure that you speak with our firm as soon as possible after your accident, as the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in New Jersey is, generally, two years, which means that you will only have two years from the date of your accident to file your personal injury claim. Our firm is ready to help you today.
Contact Our Union County Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an accident in New Jersey, it is critical that you do not wait–our Union County personal injury lawyer is ready to help you through every step of the legal process ahead. Contact Stathis & Leonardis, LLC today so we can get started.